Some days you want a meal that tastes amazing but you don't have a lot of time to cook? This is a meal for you! There is very little prep with minimal cook time that will leave you full.
- 2 salmon tail section fillets
- 1 cube butter
- 1 Tablespoon Traeger Fin & Feather seasoning mix
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 package fettuccine noodles
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce - your favorite flavor
- 4 ears of corn
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- in a medium pot, boil water and prepare fettuccine noodles to your desired tenderness, drain, mix in Alfredo sauce and set aside for later
- while the fettuccine noodles are cooking, melt butter in a cast iron pan over medium heat
- add red pepper flakes and seasoning mix to melted butter
- roll each ear of corn in the melted butter mix and place directly into oven to cook for about 5 minutes until hot, remove from stove
- place salmon, meat side down, into butter mix and place in oven to cook for about 12 minutes or until cooked.
- take the fettuccine Alfredo noodles and add the cooked salmon, breaking into chunks. Toss until mixed