This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect or receive and how we may use that information. The information we collect includes personal information and non-personal information, and such terms are defined below.
The Privacy Notice also describes the measures we take to protect the security of personal information. We also tell you how you can reach us to ask us to (i) access, change or not use the personal information you have provided to us, (ii) withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, and (iii) answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
By using our Services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us as set forth in this Privacy Statement and amended from time to time. If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
We are committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act responsibly. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. You may always use our Services without giving us any personal information. Please read on for more details about our privacy practices.
OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. You may choose to provide personal information to us when you use our Services. Because we change our features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you may decide to provide personal information to us:
- Contacting us for any reason, such as by email, including for technical support or customer service;
- When making a payment; and
- Using our Services when personal information is required for use or participation
The information we collect from you will vary depending on which of our Services you are using. However, the information you provide generally may include the following:
- Name, email address, address, phone number, health information, traveling details, and payment information (including credit card numbers collected through secure third-party payment processing company).
- Information about your activity on and interaction with our Services (such as your IP address, the type of device you use, your geolocation, and your actions on the website); and
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
Because we directly ask you to provide personal information in these cases, you often will be able to tell from our specific requests what types of information we receive from you.
We collect this information for reasons such as:
- To understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes to administer or improve our products and services;
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above;
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters, and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customize the website according to your interests
OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect non-personal information data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use and process non-personal information for service improving purposes.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AUTOMATED MEANS
We may obtain certain personal and non-personal information by automated means when you use our Services. The type of information we collect by automated means may vary, but generally includes technical information about your devices, such as IP address or another device identifier. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with our Services. That information may include the specific page of our website that you visited, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, and other information about how you used our Service.
In cases where you use a mobile device to access our Service, we will receive information about the location of your device. In some cases, even if you are not using a mobile device, information about your general location may be discernable from your device’s IP address or the URLs we receive.
We use the information we collect by automated means to understand our Users and to determine their preferences. As a result, we can develop and deliver new or modified offerings, that are improved with our users’ preferences in mind.
Here are some of the types of automated data collection that may occur when you use our sites:
When you visit our website, your browser automatically sends us your Internet protocol (“IP”) address so that the web pages you request can be sent to your computer or device. We use your IP address to determine additional information, such as whether the computer or device has ever been used to visit our site before, which site features were used most often, and how much time was spent on a page.
WHAT ARE COOKIES, SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, AND WEB BEACONS?
A “cookie” is a text file placed on your mobile device's internal memory when you visit our website which helps record how you navigate our website. Cookies allow our website to recognize a particular device or browser and help us present you with tailored options based on the information stored from your previous visit.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you and it doesn't harm your device in any way.
Similar technologies are technologies that are used to store information in your browser or device's internal storage, such as HTML 5 cookies, flash cookies, and other web software.
Web beacons are small files (also called “pixels”, “image tags”, or “script tags”) that may be loaded on our site, that may work in concert with cookies to identify our users and provide anonymized data on their behavior.
- Identify your Device. When you visit the website or use our mobile app, your OS will be recognized, so our service can recommend a corresponding software version for you.
- Preferences and Settings Storage. Settings that allow our services to function correctly or that save your preferences over time may be stored on your device. We also save preferences, such as language, browser, and others, so those do not have to be reset each time you return to the site.
- Storage of Information you provide. Your email address, feedbacks, and other information you offered when using our services.
- Social Media. Our website may include social media cookies that enable users who are logged in to the social media service to share content via that service.
TYPES OF COOKIES
This type of cookie is only stored on your device during a browsing session and are automatically erased from your device once you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to use our app or browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your device
This type of cookie is stored on your device as a file and remains on your device after a browsing session or when you close your browser. The cookie can only be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [Persistent cookies are used for Google Analytics.]
Cookies can also be classified as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are essential cookies to enable you to use our website effectively, such as when buying a service, and therefore cannot be restricted. Without these cookies, our services may not be available to you.
Such cookies allow us to monitor and improve our app or website performance. For example, they allow us to evaluate the number of visits, identify sources of traffic and see which parts of the site are most visited.
These cookies allow our website to remember your preferences and provide improved features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with information or updates relevant to the services you use. The type of information collected by these cookies is usually anonymized.
HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
You can check or change the type of cookies you accept within your browser or device setting at any time. You can also restrict all cookies at any time through your browser or device settings. However, if you restrict cookies on your device (including essential cookies) you may not be able to make use of our website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
SHARING OF INFORMATION
In order to provide some of our Services, we may need to share information with certain other third parties, including our group of companies, in the following circumstances:
Our Group of Companies. We share information with companies in our corporate family so we can provide you with information about products and services, both travel-related and others, which might interest you. These companies and websites will comply with this Statement and all applicable laws governing the transmission of promotional communications.
Experience Suppliers. We share your information with suppliers of travel experiences to allow them to fulfil the bookings you make through our Services.
Service Providers. We share information with certain service providers used to facilitate our Services, including to help with transactions.
Business Partners. We may share information about you, your Devices and your use of our Services with our trusted business partners. For example, we may share information so that we can provide you with relevant content or in order to facilitate payment for a booking. This sharing is generally pursuant to written agreements which include confidentiality, privacy and security obligations; however, note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
We may also share information about you as follows:
- With our customer system managers and other service providers who assist us in operating our website as long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential under European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR");
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Fly Gyde, LLC or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Please note that Fly Gyde, LLC does not store or have direct access to your personal credit card information. All credit card information is processed by a secure third-party payment processing company.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Fly Gyde, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Fly Gyde, LLC;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public; and
- To protect against legal liability.
In certain cases, you may have choices about how we use and disclose your personal information. For example, we will ask you before we use your personal information for any purpose incompatible with those purposes identified in this Notice.
You can also choose not to give us the information we request, as described in the “Our Collection and Use of Personal Information” section of this Notice. In some cases, if you decide not to provide information, we will not be able to provide you with access to some Services, or we may not be able to provide you with the Service, feature, or information you requested.
In some cases, you can limit the information we collect by automated means. You may also exercise and amend your choices by sending an email to us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”, “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without adult verification or parental consent, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically to you to reflect changes in our information practices or relevant laws. We will indicate at the top of the Notice when it was updated. Please review this Notice any time you access or use our sites to make sure you have reviewed the most recent version.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or if you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at email@example.com